SCHOOL ATTENDANCE POLICY
Parents and carers are responsible for ensuring that their child attends school regularly.
Absences in term-time are very disruptive to your child's education and may mean he or she will have to spend a lot of time catching up on work they have missed.
ABSENCES FROM SCHOOL
Absences 1 through 5:
- Student must bring a note within 48 hours of an absence (2-Days)
- Once a student reaches 6 absences total, a parent/guardian must personally come in to the attendance office to excuse the absence (up to 10) within 48 hours.
- Once a student reaches 11 absences, OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION MUST BE PROVIDED WITHIN 48 HOURS.
Reasons for Excused Absences:
- Illness of self
- Death in the family
- Immigration or Court Appearance
- Medical Appointment/Hospitalization
- Religious Observance
- School Sponsored Events