For The Curriculum & Syllabus of The Class Click here
FOR CLASSES VI TO X
- The academic sessions shall be divided into 2 terms.
- Each term will have 2 Formative Assessments (FA) and 1 Summative Assessment (SA)
- The total weightage assigned to Four Formative Assessment is 40%
- The total weightage assigned to Two Summative Assessment (SA1 & SA2) is 60%
FOR CLASSES XI TO XII
Each academic session begins in the month of April. Two rounds of Unit Tests are conducted through the year. The first round is completed before the Mid-Year Terminal (Half-Yearly) Examinations, which is in September, and the second round between October and February. The Annual Examinations are conducted at the end of the session in March.
External Examination System
For class XII, the CBSE conducts a Nationwide examination in the month of March, called the All India Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (AISSCE). The final grades are shown in the same 9 point grading as given above as well as in percentages. The result is declared in May/June.
- The qualifying marks in each subject are 33% for all classes.
- For XI and XII: A candidate getting less than the stipulated 33% in one of the five subjects shall be placed in compartment. If there are two or more subjects with less than 33% marks, the candidate will be denied promotion.
- For VIII to X: A candidate getting less than the stipulated 33% in one or two subjects shall be placed in compartment. If there are three or more subjects with less than 33% marks, the candidate will be denied promotion.
- For VI and VII: There is no detention